Customer Service Collections Specialist
Vivint.SmartHome Lindon, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vivintis a leading smart home company in North America. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation, and support.With a professional team ofSmart Home Prosand24/7 customer care and monitoring,Vivint serves approximately 1.7 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
WhyYoull Love Working Here:
- FREE Daily on-site catered lunch/snack/drinks
- Access to our private health clinic, 24/7 Gym, basketball courts, sand volleyball pits, and much more
- Full health benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Mental health resources, including free, professional, and confidential counseling services available 24/7.
- Employee Resource Groups: Vivint Women, Vivint EDGE, Vivint Pride, Vivint Veterans
- Employee pricing on Vivint products
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the communities where you work and live with our Vivint Gives Back organization
- Career development and leadership opportunities
- Discounts with various national companies and vendors
- Casual dress code
Who Were Looking For
Customer Service Collections Specialists utilize strong communication and negotiation skills to assist in resolving delinquent customer balances. They represent the company with a high standard of professionalism and will make it their priority to positively impact the Customer Experience.
- Training: Paid, Mandatory, Full-Time (2 weeks, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
- Available Shift: (Full-Time) Mon - Fri 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Compensation: Starts at $14.00/hr + Monthly Commission (Average $17.00/HR)
- Drive and manage multiple customers through an escalation process to find unique solutions and bring the customer to 100% satisfaction with the company and resolve any outstanding balance.
- Build and maintain a positive customer relationship in every interaction manage all customer issues and escalations within the outlined scope.
- Engage with fellow employees to successfully identify problem areas and bring resolution to urgent needs.
- Process and update customer payment methods.
- Assist customers to find payment solutions that benefit the customer and Vivint.
Skills and Experience:
- World-class customer service and interpersonal skills
- Passion for providing quality customer service
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, must also be 18 years or older
- Ability to work with multiple software applications and screens simultaneously
- Ability to successfully pass an annual background check
- This is an onsite position, you must be able to travel to Lindon daily
- Basic understanding and ability to process simple math on a daily basis
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated while also able to perform in a team environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and respond positively to change
- Quickly identify a customers needs and provide creative solutions to new problems
- Work in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Maintain composure in stressful situations and diffuse upset customers
500 s 500 wLindon, UT