Vivint Solar is one of the largest residential solar companies in the nation. When you join us you'll have an opportunity to be a leader in one of the fastest growing industries. We are looking for self-driven and ambitious leaders who have the desire to create a greener planet, and who want to win at every level of their career.
As an Energy Consultant, you will be extensively trained on all Vivint Solar products (including smart home) with the opportunity to generate business through interactive presentations to prospective and existing clients. This position is a gateway to several other career opportunities at Vivint Solar and will amplify your communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. You'll receive monthly opportunities for performance-based rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards, and tickets to concerts and sporting events.
What will you be doing:
- Explaining the benefits of renewable energy and smart home products to qualified consumers
- Helping families save money and simplify their lives
- Following up with customers during the sales process and answer questions
- Participating in on-going training with a focus on team building and mentorship
What are we looking for:
- Must have highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Can speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Have a strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Resourceful problem solver
- Open-minded with a passion for learning
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Willing to maintain the highest level of sales ethics and integrity
What you will gain:
- Rookies receive a $4,250 training compensation - financial support during theetraining period for new recruits
- World-class leadership and training programs - extensive training & support
- Attractive and high-end compensation plans to help you reach your life & earnings goals
- Clear path for career growth
- Dynamic social programs filled with can't miss events, activities, and bonus potentials in the form of trips, electronics, and gift cards
A career at VSLR : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_zwvbqt8ho
Employees may be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements. Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring under federal, state and local laws. Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities for our Military and Veterans.
*Because Energy Consultants are paid commissions based on their individual performance, individual earnings will vary. The Average Annualized Compensation of Active Energy Consultants is the average annualized sales commissions earned by all Vivint Solar Energy Consultants who created 12 or more accounts that reached permitting between 9/1/2016 and 2/28/2017.
*The New Recruit Boost Bonus, also referred to as the New Rep Commission, is earned as a rep progresses a sale through the pipeline. A total of $4,250 is paid upon the completion of specific requirements explained during the interview process.