$4,000 New Rep Bonus
Average Annualized Compensation of First Year Sales Representatives - $90,000-$124,000
Getting more out of your life and career starts now…
Vivint Solar (VSLR on the NYSE) is a nationwide publicly traded company and one of the largest solar companies in the country. When you join Vivint Solar you’ll have an opportunity to be a leader in one of the fastest growing industries. We are looking for self-driven and ambitious leaders who have the desire to create a greener planet, and who want to win at every level of their career.
Why Vivint Solar?
- One of the most competitive compensation plans in the Industry
- Be part of a salesforce so elite we have a corporate sponsorship with Nike
- Leadership and Mentorship from top Veteran Solar leaders
- Incentives and non-monetary rewards such as luxury vacations for performance
What You’ll Do…..
- Manage a territory for the company with a population of around 10,000 people
- Become an expert in renewable energy and smart home products and their benefits to the consumer
- Help families save money through our consumer-focused sales practice
- Close contracts confidently with new homes and families while gaining outside business development expertise
- Interface with decision makers on a daily basis
- Participate in ongoing training camps with a focus on team building and mentorship
(1) The New Rep Bonus, also referred to as the New Rep Commission or Combine Pay, is earned over the course of the sales representative’s first eight weeks of employment upon the completion of certain requirements and is not guaranteed.
(2)Because Sales Representatives are paid commissions based on their individual performance, individual earnings will vary. The Average Annualized Compensation of Active Sales Representatives is the average annualized sales commissions earned by all Vivint Solar Sales Representatives who created 12 or more accounts that reached permitting between 9/1/2018 and 9/30/2019
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.
Vivint Solar a Sunrun Company SalesSunrun Inc. (Nasdaq: RUN) is the nation’s leading home solar, battery storage, and energy services company. Founded in 2007, Sunrun pioneered home solar service plans to make local clean energy more accessible to everyone for little to no upfront cost. Sunrun’s innovative home battery solution, Brightbox, brings families affordable, resilient, and reliable energy. The company can also manage and share stored solar energy from the batteries to provide benefits to households, utilities, and the electric grid while reducing our reliance on polluting energy sources. For more information, please visit www.sunrun.com.