We are in search of an Electrician for our Rosedale MD office, who will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting electrical components of our residential solar projects.
- Direct hire, full-time position. Not contract
- Full benefits, including 401k match
- Paid drive time
- Paid time off
- Tools and PPE provided
Key Job Duties:
- Install electrical systems that interconnect our solar array to the grid power of our customer’s residential property
- Ensure work performed by all electricians is of good workmanship and compliant with current NEC and local codes
- Troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues
- Work with the Operations Manager and home owners to fulfill any necessary system upgrades/repairs to support our solar equipment
- Work with local Inspectors to satisfy local requirements and expectations
- Train, mentor and develop Electrical Apprentices
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience with electrical installation, troubleshooting and repair
- Minimum of 2-3 years of electrical apprenticeship experience
- Must be willing to work in high places (our installations are on rooftops)
- Working knowledge and experience replacing residential electrical services and distribution panels
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass criminal background
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws