The Vivint Solar team is in need of an Assistant Operations Manager who will become a strong contributor and make a difference. In the Assistant Operations Manager role, you will be responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in running the day-to-day operations of the office and solar panel installation process from start to finish.
Key Job Duties:
- Assist in ensuring the safety of the staff assigned to their office by scheduling trainings
- Assign trainers and follow up with the progress for each new hire
- Confirm that staff is aware of their daily duties and assignments
- Monitor and oversee daily production of the office and its employees
- Help inspect job sites of each installation crew and correct as needed
- Accompany crews on jobs sites to ensure quality and improve techniques
- Monitor the progress of all accounts associated with their office
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns involving the installation process
- Coordinate with corporate departments on a daily basis
- Perform other needed job tasks as requested by leadership
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management preferred
- 2-4 years construction experience
- 2-4 years management experience
- Experience with project management and construction experience required
- Solar industry a plus
- Must know how to handle problems quickly and efficiently
- Must be very organized and have great communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills *
- 1+ years experience in a leadership role within the solar industry
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.