At Vivint Smart Home, we are the leading smart home technology provider in North America, servicing more than one million customers. Our services include home security, energy management, and home automation, which allows our customers to live intelligently and simplify their lives. At Vivint Smart Home, we take pride in our culture, customers, and employees. Forbes has named us as one of “America Best Employers for 2018” which adds to our growing list of accolades.
As an entry-level Vivint Brand Ambassador, you will be the first point of contact for a prospective customer for Vivint. You will lay the groundwork for exceptional customer experience. Our company is looking for a candidate with outstanding communication and relationship-building skills.
· Develop and drive promotion strategies
· Work closely with the Regional Managers to develop new processes
· Develop productive relationships between Vivint and our retail partners
· Consultative conversations in a retail setting
· Attend and participate in weekly team meetings
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Answer questions and resolve concerns with honesty and integrity
· Paid training
· Competitive compensation
· Leadership training and opportunity for advancement
· Employee pricing on Vivint products and services
· World class competitions and incentives
· Flexible schedule with the ability to work afternoon, evenings, and weekends.
· Previous experience in marketing, advertising, retail customer service, sales a plus – not required – this position is entry level
· A positive attitude, competitive spirit, resilience, integrity and the ability to deliver an elite consistent customer experience
· Values the opportunity to grow and advance within a thriving company
· Highly motivated, outgoing with a friendly personality with the ability to cross train team members.
· Quick learner with an ability to quickly gain and display an understanding of Vivint’s product and service offering
· Prior experience generating customer leads in a quota driven, customer-centric sales environment preferred
· Must be able to work with a minimal amount of supervision
· Must submit to and pass a background check
· Must be at least 18 years old