“Vivint dispatched the fire department and I ran to get our five young children out of the house….Vivint saved our lives”
Would you like to use your customer service skills to profoundly impact lives and receive customer testimonials like this?
Join our National Award Winning Alarm Monitoring team, classes starting as soon as 12/9/19!
Vivint’s Alarm Monitoring Representative position is a great position for those living in or around the Twin Cities Metro area. In a modern state of the art call center environment with a fun atmosphere, our Monitoring Representative’s take on a very important role, to ensure the safety of our customers including; (1) Properly respond to alarm signals from our customers’ alarm systems (2) Dispatch emergency signals to police, fire, and medical agencies. (3) Provide world-class customer service to our customers in their time of need. Training will be provided before taking emergency calls.
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation, and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24-7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than 1.4 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is on the Forbes 2018 list of “America’s Best Employers, as well as the Forbes 2019 list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity.” The company is the largest tech employer in Utah, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2017. For more information, visit www.vivint.com.
What You’ll Like About Us
- Base Pay is $14/hr during and after training
- You will have the opportunity to earn bi-weekly bonuses
- Additional pay of $.50/hr. for swing shift and $.75/hr. for the graveyard shift
- Additional $.75/hr. for all weekend shifts
- Additional $.50/hr for bi-lingual Spanish speakers after training
- You’ll get paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company matching
- Health/Dental/Vision and a full suite of benefits available for all full-time employees
- Free meal vouchers
- You’ll have free access to the office park gym, walking trails, putting green picnic area and training facility
- You’ll enjoy a fantastic work environment that pushes and encourages personal and professional growth
What You’ll Do
- Provide peace of mind to our customers by responding to alarm signals,
- Verify false alarms and/or send out the proper emergency responders
- Receive and process inbound calls from agencies requesting information regarding emergency dispatches
- Utilize and develop your customer service skills to profoundly impact our customers and their property
- Join a team of dedicated professionals working together to make a difference
- Enjoy comprehensive training and on-going opportunities for training and professional development
What We’ll Like About You
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for providing high-quality customer service
- Accurate record-keeping and organization
- Great multitasker with the ability to manage multiple internal programs
- Ability to adapt to system/process changes quickly while retaining new information
- Outstanding time management skills and a passion for great attendance
- Confidence in your ability to understand, connect with, and de-escalate customers
- Have an understanding of basic computer functions
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check and meet licensing requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience preferred
Vivint Smart Home is an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring – under federal, state, and local laws. We are a drug-free environment.