Vivid Technologies Hudson, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Technical Writer
Location: Hudson, WI or Minneapolis, MN (Remote to start)
Duration: Long term contract
• The technical writer is responsible for producing and updating documentation with the engineering teams in JUUL. This role requires some level of technical capability to understand details when developing the documents.
• Works with various engineering groups in JUUL to help document and create procedures, SOPs, Work Instructions, Forms, References, Specs, etc. as well as converting documents from other sources into Juul templates.
• Will interface with quality to ensure documentation meets JUUL QMS requirements
• Involves going on site at our various CMs to work with the teams to document processes and procedures
• 25-35% travel
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years’ experience in technical writing or a similar field. FDA 21 CFR 820 or ISO 13485 IQ, OQ, PQ, PPQ, MVP, PFMEA document experience preferred.
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Functions well in chaotic environments
• Advanced user of MS Office, and Google Productivity Suite and other publication software
• Experience with Box and Veeva Documentation Management Tool
EducationView all jobs at Vivid Technologies