· This role will report into the Program Portfolio Management Office.
· This analyst will be responsible for continuing data integrity of all executive level reporting related to project status, resource assignment, allocations, and forecasting capacity demand risks and issues.
· They will coordinate closely with management teams to ensure data is maintained accurately.
· The Data analyst will be responsible for managing resource capacity demand forecasting, identifying potential risks, exceptions and report creation.
· Experience in data analysis, data management, reporting is a must.
· Requires high level of skills and experience in Excel, Power BI, and Tableau.
· Data modeling, dashboard creation and report definitions.
· Experience in Clarity / CA PPM beneficial but not required.
· Experienced in project management and ability to self-define projects and actions that will continue to maintain data integrity within systems.
· Training and change management experience, ability to listen and work with senior leaders.
· Strong communication and documentation skills.