Do you like to talk to people? Do you enjoy figuring out what customers pain points are? If so, this might be the perfect career opportunity for you!
HSI continues to grow and is recruiting for a Business Development Representative to join our team. This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Account Executives. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Make outbound calls to prospects for new business discovery.
- Follow up on outbound leads from various marketing initiatives.
- Accurately communicate the value of our products and services.
- Accurately manage Salesforce.com activities, and activity related to other business tools.
- Support team members and other associates.
- Meet or exceed monthly quota objectives for setting sales qualified appointments.
- Maintain an accurate record of all activities and account information in Salesforce and strategically follow-up with prospects.
- Develop and nurture connections/relationships with prospects by phone or email
- Continuously grow your knowledge of HSI's products, industry and competition.
- Work under general supervision, but a high degree of entrepreneurial spirit, initiative and creativity are required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Self-driven, self-motivated, self-aware, and disciplined
- A competitive mindset with a desire to win
- Great team player with the ability to work independently
- You hunt for opportunities to go above and beyond for your team, and they can rely on you to execute with excellence. You don’t simply work hard - you take command and do what it takes to get things done.
- You own your career and are serious about its trajectory. You want an opportunity to gain the knowledge and one-of-a-kind experience that will propel your professional development.
- AA degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred; Business, Marketing, Sales concentration preferred, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com.
Have we piqued your interest? GREAT, then a competitive compensation and benefits package will only sweeten the deal!
If you think you have what it takes to Make It Happen, we want to talk with you! Use the link provided to submit your resume and one of our recruiters will review right away.
Constant interpersonal skills, teamwork, customer service, problem solving and analysis, speaking, writing and understanding English. Occasional decision making and independent judgement or action. Frequent keyboarding, sitting, standing, hearing and talking. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
This position is subject to a criminal background check.