Client Success Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This job is remote but we currently cannot hire in: Alabama, D.C, Oklahoma or Wyoming.
An exciting and unique opportunity to join a high growth organization with immense career potential. A successful Client Success Manager (CSM) will be the face of the company to our most valued Clients. This person will earn trust by gaining a deep understanding of client’s business needs and how our products can meet those needs. A CSM will anticipate client’s needs that will in turn help shape Viventium’s product roadmap, becoming a valuable change agent.
- Manage overall Executive (multi) level relationship with Client
- Expand our revenue in the target accounts through up-sell of new products and services
- Coordinate onboarding, training, change management for your portfolio Clients
- Articulate the value we deliver to Clients via quarterly business reviews
- Work with Marketing to gain references, testimonials, logo approvals and case studies
- Drive new business growth (referrals) through greater advocacy and relationship building
- Conduct needs assessments with portfolio accounts to ensure Client's success objectives are met with our full product suite and system capabilities
- Train Clients on use of our system
- Ensure ongoing effective communication with Client contacts
- Communicate changes (e.g., new products, capabilities, news, industry updates etc.)
- Quarterback high-level relationship issues inter-departmentally and keep Client informed on status of resolution of open issues
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing Clients
- Align with Product around driving the product roadmap items (PRM)
- Conduct a weekly review of all cases related to portfolio Clients to ensure accountability for case/issue closure
- Support operational changes such as paperless initiatives, multi-factor authentication, etc.
- 3-5 years of sales experience (Client Success Manager, Relationship Manager, etc.) including experience managing a portfolio of accounts (e.g., a deep level of understanding product penetration and relationship building)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
AddressBerkeley Heights, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Viventium Software