Web Designer - Software Intern
This internship will start on September 11th for the Fall semester of 2023 and will be accepting applications until August 15th, 2023.
As a company that caters to K-12 schools, we are passionate about providing students job opportunities. We are looking for college students who are interested in solving real world problems in web design and software development. This is a great first-time unpaid internship opportunity with a commitment of 10-20 hours a week. You will turn classroom knowledge and theory into practice while gaining mentorship from an experienced professional.
- Collaborate with the development team to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites.
- Design and develop website layouts, graphics, and templates.
- Use tools and software such as Adobe Creative Suite to create designs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure website consistency and brand identity.
- Create, maintain and update existing websites.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web design trends and technologies.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What Excellent Skills and Abilities Will You Possess?
- Great communicator
- Enjoy working with others
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Knows how to have fun and work at the same time
- Be energetic!
What Do We Require of You?
- Current enrollment as a university undergraduate. You must provide school documentation that credits/hours will be received for this internship.
- Prolonged periods of sitting or standing
What Are Our Values?
- Carry passion.
- Desire excellence.
- Keep dreaming.
- Build community.
- Be Vivacious.
In alignment with our goal of continuing to create a diverse team, we are strongly encouraging candidates of color to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Vivacity TechSaint Paul, MN
TechnologyView All Vivacity Tech Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.