Field Service Representative
Vitu Bodega Bay, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vitu is an innovative company providing cutting-edge services to the motor vehicle industry. Its first-of-its-kind namesake solution allows managing Vehicle-to-Government (V2Gov) transactions in multiple states and across multiple locations — all on one platform. Vitu currently operates in California, Oregon, Illinois, Montana, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Indiana and Virginia.
Vitu is looking for a Field Services Representative who is dynamic, highly motivated, service-oriented and able to maintain and build professional relationships with VITU clients.
● California DMV title and registration experience is a must.
● Excellent communication and training skills.
● Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
·Strong writing skills
● Must be familiar with various DMS systems that are used by VITU clients.
● A clean driving record and current state driver license is required.
● Experience with Reports of Sale and other related DMV documents for both new and used vehicles
● Experience with DMV accounting and bundle reconciliation
● BPA program knowledge (E-filing)
● Knowledge of DMV regulations pertaining to registration processing
● Experience with Chrome and Firefox configuration and settings
● Train dealership personnel on the use of DMVdesk
● Meet with dealership management to review process and procedures pertaining to their DMV paperwork
● Monitor dealer error rates, active user list, and BPA/CRA licenses to ensure compliance with DMV’s regulations
● Maintain a strong business relationship with key dealership personnel
● Provide DMVdesk/VITU support via phone, chat and email as needed.
● Delivering exceptional customer service and support by being responsive and proactive to customer needs.
● Client Advocate – Suggests improvements to the program on behalf of the client and addresses client issues and concerns
● Compliance – Ensure that the dealership is following DMV BPA & Commercial requester procedures and regulations by conducting compliance audits
● DMV Support – The AE will be called on by clients to answer or find the answer to complex DMV issues.
·Navigate a dealer’s DMS to ensure that it is calculating DMV fees properly
·Conduct DMV fee trainings both in-person and via webinar
● Travel is required up to 70 miles.
● Able to use various PC programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Drive
● Able to effectively communicate with high level Executives
● Able to work independently with limited supervision
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBodega Bay, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Vitu