- $14 to $16 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Retirement
Do you have a passion and desire to work in the growing Vitamins and Supplements Industry? Vitamin World, one of the leading Retailers in the Health and Wellness Industry for the past 40 years, is hiring! We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our expanding dynamic team. If you believe you have the necessary qualifications to excel in this position, look no further than Vitamin World!
Vitamin World is looking for Part-Time Store Associates for our retail store located at Delaware Commons in Buffalo, NY.
If you are upbeat, energetic and performance driven, with proven sales experience and excellent customer service skills, you may be the individual we are looking for to join our team!
- Collaborate with the store team to support and achieve the goals of Vitamin World.
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to increase sales.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Vitamin World’s commitment to our customer.
- Operate the cash register, accept payment, make change, provide receipts and bag merchandise for customers.
- Stock, display and rotate products according to the company’s direction.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years of retail sales and customer service experience.
- Passion for health, nutrition, fitness and helping others.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 40lbs (stock).
Come join the team that offers…
- Base plus commission sales structure.
- Paid training program.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Employee discounts on our outstanding nutritional and sports nutrition supplements.
- Medical and dental coverage, 401K retirement savings, and tuition reimbursement and more. (Based on position and hours).
- The expected hourly pay rate for this position will range from $14.50 to $15.50, based on experience and other related considerations. The compensation for this position will also include commission pay based on the amount of closed sales achieved.
Since we opened our first door in 1976 with a single kiosk in Williamsville, New York, Vitamin World has been passionate about good nutrition. Because of our passion, we seek to employ those who not only appreciate the importance of good nutrition, they also care deeply about helping others develop their best self.
Vitamin World is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Vitamin World USA CorporationBuffalo, NY
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.