I have a full-time, onsite, 40 hours per week mid to senior designer level role with clients in Houston.
I have 3 designer positions I.m working on, ranging from $35 to $50/hourly, DOE.
1. Manages publication and other communication projects from concept to completion; translates marketing
objectives into creative strategies as assigned.
2. Creates and executes design concepts; develops artwork for materials such as brochures, invitations, and identity
3. Monitors university advertising for adherence to university graphic and branding standards.
4. Consults with clients to evaluate individual project needs; prepares cost and time estimates for projects; and
reviews printed materials to ensure quality control.
5. Collaborates with writers, editors, marketing, photographers and other designers on communication projects to
meet strategic objectives.
6. Serves as primary liaison with vendors for communication projects to ensure quality, customer satisfaction, and
adherence to university graphic and branding standards.
7. Provides art direction as needed for internal and outsourced projects, and makes recommendations for the most
effective method for meeting client's objectives.
8. Serves as team lead on design projects as assigned.
9. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.