Graphic Designer/Video Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client in Chicago is looking for a Graphic designer with exceptional video skills. This is a two weeks project.
This need is for a video conceptual project no editing needed.
This designer will help concept 5 videos (3 1/2 minutes each).
The videos will have similar concepts, just different stock photos and videos added based on the different clients they are showcasing.
The freelancer will work with CD and copywriter to help storyboard/concept and bring the video to life.
Needs to think about events transition in the video. No editing will be needed.
100% Remote. If this project goes well the client will call on you as needed if you have the bandwidth to take on more projects in the future.
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Handle graphic projects from start to finish
- Develop and maintain video library files
- Concept 5 videos (3 and a half mins each)
- Coordinate with outside agencies and services as needed
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Previous conceptual video experience - Storyboarding
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Possess graphic design portfolio
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Vitamin T
Get fresh Graphic Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.