We are looking for an experienced, superstar designer to help propel our auto client towards exponential growth. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will take a leading role in supporting business initiatives while assisting in all phases of creative work from concept to production. The ideal candidate has a strong foundation in graphic design and has experience in brand identity, packaging, print, digital and motion with extra credit for illustration. You will problem solve and develop compelling work that brings the brand and products to life across digital, print and ecommerce platforms – always keeping the consumer at the heart of all we do. You will partner with peers on branding and messaging and translate those needs and ideas into amazing and engaging content.
This is an opportunity to join a company that is turning the industry on its head, a brand experiencing incredible growth, and the ability to accelerate results through deep marketing expertise. It won’t be easy, so we need someone with a creative and strategic mind, ambition and energy to help us succeed!
To win in this role you will:
· Be comfortable working on various different types of projects. One week you might design digital creative for our site and social media advertising and the next, designing kick-ass graphics for a set of vinyl wrapped toolboxes.
· Not only get excited about design challenges but see them as an opportunity to really demonstrate your keen ability to problem solve while creating elegant solutions that meet all project parameters (business objectives and visual aesthetics).
· Be a team player that is intelligent, collaborative, and passionate about beautiful design and image-making, as well as trends in technology.
· Effectively collaborate with key stakeholders to translate the needs and business goals into actionable designs and engaging content.
· Have a well-rounded portfolio demonstrating a keen eye for color theory, composition, layout and overall crisp execution across both print and digital media
· Strong understanding of typography, branding, and layout principles with pixel-perfect attention to detail
· Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and high-level photo-editing and retouching ability
· Experience creating visual assets across social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) while understanding applicable standards and limitations a plus
· Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentations skills
· Proven ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Exhibits key behaviors of Curiosity, Agility and Nerdery on a daily basis
· Hands-on self-starter who is willing to roll-up their sleeves and be scrappy
· Highly organized, prepared, and persuasive, confident communicator across internal/external audiences at all levels
· Favors opportunity over environment; position based in the south burbs headquarters alongside warehouse setting
· A love for cars, and a desire to learn the industry, as well as put a little mud on the tires