QA Admin Assistant (Entry Level)
Vitamin Manufacturing Company North Brunswick Township, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Based in New Jersey, US Pharma Lab, Inc. is an umbrella of established custom manufacturers which specialize in the making of dietary supplements and sports nutrition products, as well as nutraceutical/pharmaceutical raw materials, catering to the needs of industry leaders worldwide. US Pharma Lab was established in 1996 and has expanded globally with manufacturing and marketing facilities in the United States, India, and China.
A QA Assistant will be responsible for the managing the preparation, distribution, collection, storage, and maintenance of our company’s documentation. This includes SOP’s and training records, certifications, written processes and investigation/audit findings and corrective actions. This is an administrative position and frequently works to support projects needed by other members of the QA team.
E*ssential Job Functions:*
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.) and prepares product samples, documents, etc. for shipping to customers /suppliers, etc.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Distributes SOP’s and other changing regulatory documents to points of contact within company for training and implementation.
- Acting as a point of contact for retrieval of specific documentation as required.
- Keeps up-to-date with the regulatory requirements around documentation and implements changes if necessary.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the processes and documentation requirements.
- Perform quality assurance on existing documentation.
- Revise outdated documents and ensuring that all staff are using the correct version.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Education and Experience:
· 2-4 year degree preferred
· 2-4 years administrative experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated above average written communication skills in the English language
- Must be advanced with all MS Office software, must have excellent typing skills
- The ability to interact with department heads regarding corporate compliance
- Ability to maintain professional and positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively & efficiently
- Possess high-level of ethics and integrity
· Must be able to keep information confidential.
Physical Requirements (lifting, etc.):
· The employee is frequently required to sit (85%), stand and walk(15%); use of hands to finger, handle or feel writing tools and computer keyboard; may reach with hands and arms and infrequently may lift up to 30lbs.; uses desk telephone/cell phone to talk and hear or converses with other employees.
Work Environment (Office, Warehouse, temperature extremes, etc.):
· Primarily located in an office environment where temperatures are controlled for heat and air conditioning; occasionally walks through warehouse or manufacturing workplace and will be required to wear appropriate PPE for each work area including safety shoes, hair net, safety glasses, face mask, gloves or disposable jumpsuit.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
When you work at USPL, our culture of learning and innovation prepares employees to respond and adapt to the evolving challenges of our industry. Bring your knowledge and skills to work in this growing business where our family values extend to employees and customers.
US Pharmalab Inc is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vitamin Manufacturing CompanyWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth
Based in New Jersey, US Pharma Lab, Inc. is an umbrella of established custom manufacturers which specialize in the making of dietary supplements and sports nutrition products, as well as nutraceutical/pharmaceutical raw materials, catering to the needs of industry leaders worldwide. US Pharma Lab was established in 1996 and has expanded globally with manufacturing and marketing facilities in the United States, India and China.