Baltimore City Home Health Aide
Vitalis Healthcare Services Windsor Mill, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Help with patients personal hygiene care
- Assist with dressing
- Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Perform light housekeeping activities
- Provide hospice supportive care and medication reminders
- Assist with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assist with blood glucose monitoring
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
- Certified Nursing Assistant or Geriatric Assistant or Home Health Aide
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs on a daily basis
- Previous experience in the home care industry as a Caregiver, Home Health Aide, PSW, Nurse required!
- Health benefits available
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and support for our caregivers
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.