Human Resources - Assistant Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HR Assistant Manager
• At the direction and guidance of the HR Director, the HR Assistant Manager plans, directs or coordinates an organization's human resources activities and staff.
Under the direction and guidance of the HR Director, he or she:
• Handles questions, interprets and administers contracts and helps resolve work-related problems.
• Analyzes and modifies compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Advises managers on organizational policy matters and recommends needed changes.
• Identifies staff vacancies and recruits, interviews and selects applicants.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientations to foster positive attitudes toward organizational objectives.
• Plans, directs, supervises, and coordinates work activities of subordinates and staff.
• Analyzes training needs and coordinates training activities.
• Administers compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
• Provides current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and other work-related information.
• Analyzes statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems.
• Develops recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
• Prepares and follows budgets for personnel operations.
• Maintains records and compiles statistical reports concerning personnel-related data.
• Conducts exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: Bachelor's degree
• Experience: 2-4 years of related experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Management of personnel resources
• Problem solving
• Active listening
• Social perceptiveness
• Systems analysis
• Systems evaluation
• Active learning
Vitalis Consulting LLCWhy Work Here?
A well-established and reputable firm.
AddressMorris Plains, NJ
Get fresh Assistant HR Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!