Client Partner / Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vitalief is a fast growing, “best of breed” Clinical Trial Solutions Company. We are seeking a problem-solving oriented Client Partner to join our exceptional team, that has a passion for building new relationships within existing client accounts, gaining credibility by supporting our clients in planning and execution of successful clinical trials; and expanding our footprint within those accounts by identifying and recommending solutions that translates into new business. Every trial is different and requires a solution that will optimize outcomes. Our approach explores innovative ways of delivering services in a distributed model that can support both decentralized and centralized trials.
If you are interested in being part of a culture that includes the ability to have a voice challenging the status quo with novel thinking, flexible work environment, transparent and open communications, career pathing, and a variable incentive / reward system, then we want to speak with you!
NOTE: This is a remote position; however must be commutable to the New Brunswick, NJ area (to attend occasional client meetings).
- Develop new client relationships within existing client accounts, expanding our Clinical Trials solutions footprint within those accounts by identifying and recommending solutions that translates into new business.
- Work cross functionally internally and externally, communicating with all stakeholders, managing client expectations and ensuring clients' success.
- Effectively create and execute account planning and development strategies.
- Meet/exceed revenue and profit targets by effectively positioning yourself and Vitalief as a highly valued, trusted delivery partner with client executives and management.
- Improve overall client and consultant satisfaction.
- Help create a highly successful “team” solution selling approach.
- Represent Vitalief at relevant Industry events and networking events.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in business development and/or in solutions project delivery working for consulting services firms.
- Life Sciences and/or Healthcare industry experience is a big plus.
- Executive presence with strong leadership skills, and ability to establish partnerships with clients at all levels.
- Proven track record of building long standing, valuable client relationships, ensuring successful project delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Highly effective at navigating client environments and leveraging team members to identify opportunities and provide optimal client solutions; and become that trusted partner that can help solve our client’s problems.
- Prior P&L responsibility is a big plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills.
- Highly driven, results oriented, competitive, positive person who thrives in a small, team oriented, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Vitalief