Creative Marketing Designer/Project Coordinator
Rapidly growing virtual healthcare company seeks purple unicorn: Graphic Designer + Writer + Project Manager. Can you wear multiple hats? Do you have healthcare marketing experience? Yes?
This newly created role is perfect for someone who can wear multiple hats: 1/2 designer, 1/4 technical writer, 1/4 organizer & problem solver.
Our company is undergoing a phase of extreme growth and is on the hunt for an incredibly talented person who is comfortable wearing multiple hats, executing under limited time frames, and being a part of a start-up culture that is disrupting virtual care.
About us: we are a diverse tiger team of technology enthusiasts who never stop dreaming, brainstorming, prototyping and achieving. We just moved into a larger space to accommodate our growth and now we just need YOU.
Personality wise, the ideal candidate would be flexible with constantly shifting priorities, extremely detail-oriented, and a natural organizer. If you’ve herded cats before, we want to talk to you.
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits and two weeks of PTO the first year.
Each day brings a new opportunity to learn something new. The ideal candidate is someone who works well with limited structure and is self-motivated.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design slide decks for new business presentations
- Layout flyers, brochures, web, UX design and templates, edit as we evolve
- Create charts, graphs and infographics, edit as we evolve
- Write content for flyers, brochures, emails and blog posts as needed, ensuring accuracy of tone and verbiage for each audience
- Proofread materials for consistency, clarity and accuracy of tone
- Provide assets to partners, clients and vendors as needed when requested, and keep asset library organized and up to date.
- Keep branding guidelines updated
- Manage SKU number assignment process
- Work with stakeholders to determine project timelines, budgets and mandatories for new requests
- Assist with occasional photoshoots, press checks, video shoots, tradeshows and more
- Send projects out to freelancers as needed, manage bandwidth
- Work with vendors to get competitive price quotes for printed materials, product packaging and videos
- Work with vendors to coordinate production of materials
Candidate must be highly proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat, as well as Microsoft Powerpoint and Word. Additional proficiency with Wix is nice to have, but not mandatory. Candidate should show experience in managing the movement of marketing deliverables from start to finish, and know the ins and outs of production.
We are located in North Plano, have a kitchen stocked with goodies, and have a diverse culture of thought leaders. Most of our c-suite are also investors, so they are deeply passionate about our products and the problems we are solving.
Please submit your salary requirement and a link to your portfolio when applying for this position.
How many years of Content Writing experience do you have?
· How many years of Digital Art Design experience do you have?
· How many years of Graphic Design experience do you have?
· How many years of Healthcare Marketing experience do you have?
· How many years of Project Management experience do you have?
· What is the highest level of education you have completed?
· Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
· Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
· When will you be available to start this job?
· Why are you interested in this job?