This job listing expired over a month ago
- Source, qualify and present software engineering talent worldwide to our top client using industry leading techniques (don' t worry, we' ll show you how!).
- Use a consultative sales approach to partner with clients and candidates.
-Make candidate placements and make great money in the process
- BA/BS degree required
- Demonstrated work ethic and determination to succeed with a " whatever it takes" attitude.
- Possesses traits such as strong intellectual curiosity, enjoyment in helping people, competitiveness, interest in technology/software/internet services, mature attitude, professional demeanor.
- 1-7 years of experience in sales or similar metric driven role OR experience in a technical capacity (software, IT, etc.) with the desire start a new career in technical recruitment.
- Able to work in an open and team oriented office environment.
- Organized and efficient with a high level of attention to detail.
We offer a competitive base salary plus commissions.
- 3 weeks of paid time off, 4 weeks after one year of service
- 8 paid holidays
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance premiums
- 401k with 3% Company Match
- Bi- weekly company lunches and monthly company happy hours
- Free onsite gym
- Recently renovated offices with double height floor-to-ceiling windows with tons of light
- Walking distance to the Bellevue Transit Center
- All the espresso you can drink!
Browse Technical Recruiter Jobs in Seattle, WA
Cloutera Seattle, WA
Talis Consulting Group Bellevue, WA
VitalSource IT Seattle, WA