This company prioritizes their people, hires for the long term (not staffing up and down as is common in the industry,) has never laid anyone off, works on big name projects with big name partners, has a consistent revenue stream, and lots of things to be proud about.
- 5+ years of experience as a Character Artist in gaming with a focus on human anatomy and realistic clothing
- Technical toolkit including Maya, Zbrush, and similar 2D/3D software
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Marvelous Designer is preferred
- Self motivated, creative, highly collaborative, and passionate about gaming
- Excellent communication skills