Director of Human Resources
- Expired: May 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for the leadership of the HR functions at each site and to provide strategic direction and partnership to the Executive team. The Director of Human Resources is responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining systems, policies and processes for VitalPaths talent acquisition, management and development. This position ensures VitalPaths compliance with employment laws, benefits and compensation strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee, provide leadership and implement tools with the assistance of the site HR leaders to ensure staffing needs are identified and those needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Lead the effective administration of payroll processing, performance management, benefits, competency tracking, employment law compliance and professional development plans
- Provide expertise and consultation to leaders to develop learning and development programs, implement effective organizational design, deliver internal communications and foster a culture of accountability and excellent employee engagement
- Collaborate and partner with VitalPath leaders to be able to deliver on long and short-term business objectives
- Design and implement a strategy to optimize and integrate HR technology for consistency across all sites and to provide the ability to collect and analyze data trends for headcount requirements, recognition programs and other metrics
Minimum skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree in HR or other business-related field
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and collaborate with leaders for attracting and retaining talent.
- Minimum 7 years experience in similar HR management roles
- Strong coaching, consulting and facilitation skills. Drive for continuously improving the performance and employee engagement
- Subject matter expert of employment laws including EEO, ADA, FMLA, workers compensation, etc.
- SHRM/SPC Certification
- Experience in medical device and/or contract manufacturing companies
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView all jobs at VitalPath