VitalHire is looking for several Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for multiple shifts immediately. VitalHire provides top clinical staff to leading, long-term care facilities in the nation. The CNA will work alongside caregivers to provide high quality patient care that exceeds industry standards.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) positions include: Flexible scheduling via our easy, do-it-yourself, scheduling platform with PT, FT and long-term contracts available. The average pay for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) positions with VitalHire is well over the industry standard. We want committed, caring individuals who treat every patient like their own family.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Measuring of vital signs
- Assist in the movement of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- CNA Current Certification
- CPR certification (Basic Life Support (BLS) or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of experience in a long-term care (LTC) setting
- Pass Background Check and Drug Testing
- High school or equivalent
Flexible work - work when you want where you want!