Registered Nurse Manager - Interim
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At VitalCore we pride ourselves on retaining and acquiring hardworking ethical individuals who are committed to providing quality services. Join our team and experience first-hand how VitalCore Health Strategies promotes a positive work environment that is based on respect and appreciation of the hard work and dedication of our staff.
REGISTERED NURSE MANAGER (RN) BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Holiday Pay: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Animal/Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program and Discount Center
- Annual Incentive Payment
REGISTERED NURSE MANAGER (RN) POSITION SUMMARY
A Registered Nurse (RN) delivers quality care consistent within the scope of practice as outlined by the local state nurse practice act for Registered Nurses. The RN works in accordance with local practice acts and regulations, delegates and ensures supervision of nursing activities and functions to other competent nursing personnel appropriate to their scope of practice. The RN assumes responsibility and accountability for the quality of care delivered; works to ensure a safe environment for themselves, the patient and other staff members. The RN acts as a patient advocate to promote the quality of health care delivered in the facility and serve as a leader at all times to promote best practices within the profession of nursing.
REGISTERED NURSE MANAGER (RN) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
- Possesses an active CPR certification.
- Remains knowledgeable about specific state laws and regulations governing practice.
- Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role.
- Acute care experience preferred at the infirmary locations of: State Farm Correctional Center, Greensville Correctional Center, and Deerfield Correctional Center
REGISTERED NURSE MANAGER (RN) ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions and side effects.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ condition.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, and childbirth as well as develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment, or supplies and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s condition.
- Additional duties as assigned by facility.
We’re people who are fueled by passion, not by profit.
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Correctional Healthcare, Nurse, rn, registered nurse
Full Time, 8a-430p
VitalCore Health Strategies
HealthcareView all jobs at VitalCore Health Strategies
Get fresh Interim Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!