- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apply today, and help us to make a difference: https://vitalcorehs.com/careers
VitalCore Health Strategies (VCHS), an industry leader in Correctional Health Care has an opening for a Payroll Clerk at our Corporate Office in Topeka, Kansas!
Looking for a rewarding career in the healthcare field with competitive wages, excellent benefits package, and an annual incentive bonus?
At VitalCore we pride ourselves on retaining and acquiring hardworking ethical individuals who are committed to providing quality services. Join our team and experience first-hand how VitalCore Health Strategies promotes a positive work environment that is based on respect and appreciation of the hard work and dedication of our staff.
PAYROLL CLERK PACKAGE TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Holiday Pay: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Animal/Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program and Discount Center
- Annual Incentive Bonus
PAYROLL CLERK POSITION SUMMARY
The Payroll Clerk will process weekly payroll and maintain employee time records.
PAYROLL MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Preferred experience with ADP.
- Two years of experience in accounting or bookkeeping with at least six months of experience in payroll preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll software.
PAYROLL CLERK RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Payroll Clerk enters, maintains, and/or processes information in the payroll system; information may include employees’ hourly rates, salaries, commissions, bonuses or other compensation, time worked, paid leave and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes, and other information.
- Ensures proper processing of payroll deductions for taxes, benefits, charitable contributions, and other deductions.
- Reconciles payroll to the general ledger and monthly bank statements.
- Issues, or reissues, physical or replacement checks or direct deposits due to payroll errors or final discharge.
- Records and processes federal and state payroll tax deposits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We’re people who are fueled by passion, not by profit.
Keywords: Payroll Clerk
VitalCore Health Strategies
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at VitalCore Health Strategies
Get fresh Payroll Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.