Client Success Manager (Remote, US)
- Expired: August 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Today's emergency department and inpatient hospital settings create a challenging care environment. Hospitals struggle to meet patient expectations, waiting rooms are crowded, patients leave without being seen, patients are boarding in the emergency department, and clinicians struggle to deliver safe, quality care while documenting appropriately. We're here to change this.
Vital is a platform for the modern hospital. Our goal is to help emergency and inpatient providers and patients make faster, safer and smarter health care decisions. We employ consumer design principles and artificial intelligence to deliver an amazing experience to our end users that drives outcomes and improves efficiency.
We are building a mission-focused, inclusive, and motivated team to scale our product to more patients. We are a distributed team with hubs in Auckland, Atlanta, and New York City. Vital is backed by prominent investors in health care, and founded by Aaron Patzer and Dr. Justin Schrager.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for growth, retention, adoption, and outcomes with a defined group of partners. Health care is a relationship driven business and our expectation is that the Client Success Manager will insert themselves into these health systems, grow close relationships within them, and make them flourish. You will be the primary point of contact with your partners to ensure engagement with Vital and be an advocate to use our product to meet the organization's patient-centered priorities (i.e., value on investment). You will be traveling 50% of the time to visit your partners in person. Client Success Manager will report to the Director of Client Success, and their role will be to oversee all aspects of the relationship with our partners who are using our software as a service, from front line health care workers to executives who run the health care systems. Having knowledge of the emergency department and inpatient settings is essential to understanding the strain all staff are facing in this post-COVID world.
- Serve as a key member of the Client Success Team to drive the value on investment strategy
- Primary point of contact for a set of existing and/or recently added health system partners. Develop a strong relationship with partners to accelerate a growth plan and secure partner renewals
- Provide superior customer service to hospital executives, senior leadership, department leaders, and clinicians
- Travel 50% of your time; travel to do on-site visits to fulfill your job responsibilities
- Proactive approach to support activities that foster value-driven utilization of our Vital products, leading to measurable outcomes
- Develop trusted relationships with key executive stakeholders, influencers, and decision makers
- Guides, validates, and advocates progress against established goals, adapting approaches based on observed behavior and trends
- Maintains an up-to-date level of awareness and knowledge of partners value-drivers, and deeply understands partners' goals and objectives
- Advise partners on the roadmap for achieving success and outcomes with our product
- Actively solicit staff and patient feedback; communicate findings to appropriate persons
- Identify and support executive stakeholders; manage key executive meetings to establish value of investment priorities
- Monitor partner satisfaction and delight and achievement against established goals by facilitating regular project status meetings with appropriate hospital partners
- Responsible for scheduling, agenda setting, and ensuring proper attendance at all partner meetings. Identify and coordinate with all internal players and collate information from various Vital stakeholders in advance of partner facing meetings
- Support the value on investment framework for Vital products by conducting engaging quarterly business review meetings; actively participate in hospital wide staff/nursing steering committee meetings to support ownership of Vital products within the health care system
- Regularly monitor product utilization, identify and address any concerns area of under-utilization in real time; continuously work with staff to improve system value-driven utilization, as well as provide recommendations for growth and improvement
- Actively participate with Vital's support process to oversee and ensure prompt resolution of operational and technical issues or complains
- Work collaboratively with the Client Success Team and with the entire Vital team
- Maintain all confluence templates for your partners to reflect the most up-to-data information; captures current pulse of the partner/Vital relationship
- Be an expert on all Vital products
- Be smart, accountable, and fearless in the pursuit of Client Success
- Excels under pressure, continuously shifting and adapting to meet the ever changing need of your partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required, business, communication, nursing, or public health preferred
- Business focused with strong analytical and relational skills
- 5+ years of health care customer relationship management experience
- Excellent computer skills required and knowledge of Hubspot, Confluence, Jira
- Leadership experience preferred
- Proven facilitation of diverse groups to drive toward established outcome objectives
- Demonstrated change agent: ability to facilitate executive level dialogue, analytical expertise to derive meaning from data and utilize to develop partner specific recommendations and build base of support around value on investment plan
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Strong communication, collaborative, and organizational skills
- Proactive problem solver, self motivated, takes accountability
- Must to be able to meet all partner specific requirements, including, but not limited to immunizations and screenings
- Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI, PHI in accordance with organizational policy and federal, state, and local regulations
- Proven growth leader who delights in customer service
- Excels in a fast paced, team based environment
- Is resilient in managing difficult situations, client complains, and serving the best interests of both the partner and Vital
- Demonstrated self-starter who is highly motivated while being an active participant of a larger team
- Ability to gain respect and influence diverse hospital audiences including executives, senior leadership, nursing staff, technical employees, ancillary staff, etc.
- Dynamic communicator, able to motivate and influence others through the fact based client and product understanding, combined with genuine passion for Vital's products
- Customer service focused; being dedicated to our patient and partner experience with Vital
- Desire to make a meaningful impact on patient's lives
- Previous project management a plus
- Willingness to travel 50% of your time to different partner hospital sites to fulfill your job responsibilities
- We're working on problems which have a real impact on people's lives. When we succeed, patients get better care.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are important to us. Every team member must abide by our shared code of conduct. We believe this approach will help us attract and grow a diverse bunch of talented people that are supportive, calm, clear, empathetic, and results-oriented.
- We prefer working smarter, not longer. You're not expected to put in wild hours, that's just not what we do.
- You'll get a competitive salary.
- We're constantly improving our systems and processes, and you'll be expected to continue to shape this as we journey together.
We also provide great benefits to our team:
- Every team member at Vital gets to share in our success in the form of stock options.
- Unlimited PTO (Paid time off) so you can recharge when you need, to perform at your best.
- We provide paid leave for new parents.
BusinessView all jobs at Vital Software