Research Assistant, Scheduler
- Posted: over a month ago
Vital Research has an immediate need for an organized and dedicated Research Assistant, Scheduler to join our team on a temporary, 5-month project starting in October 2022. This individual will support our team with a large-scale, Quality of Life survey project under the direct supervision of the Research Manager. This position involves communicating primarily over the phone and through email communication to schedule face-to-face interviews performed by field interviewers at nursing home facilities. If you enjoy fast-paced work and take a meticulous approach to your tasks, we’re interested in hearing from you.
As a Research Assistant- Scheduler, RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide excellent customer service utilizing professional interpersonal skills and superior phone etiquette with nursing home staff, the internal team, and clients.
- Make a high volume of calls to nursing facility administrators to schedule face-to-face interviews for our Field Interviewer team.
- Coordinate schedules with the internal team, Field Interviewers, and nursing facility staff.
- Use Microsoft Access to monitor and track project scheduling activities.
- Follow directions precisely and repeatedly while maintaining focus and energy.
- Adhere to strict timelines without exception.
- Send reminder emails/calls about upcoming appointments.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts and make changes as necessary; communicate those changes with the internal staff.
- Comply with confidentiality, federal HIPAA regulations, and adhere to data security requirements.
This opportunity might be for you if you meet the following REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be fully vaccinated.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or a relevant field.
- One year of customer service or administrative experience.
- Must be available M-F, 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. PST (averaging 40 hours/week as needed).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Access.
- Familiarity with survey software such as Voxco.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfort making cold calls: wearing a headset and sitting for long periods of time.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills, phone demeanor, and solid organizational skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to make the best scheduling decision for multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to identify/solve problems and ask for assistance when needed.
- Ability to multi-task, take direction, adhere to strict deadlines, and change direction in response to unpredictable work situations.
- Maintain clear, accurate, and comprehensive records.
- Adhere to data security and privacy protocols.
- Basic knowledge of health care terminology is highly desired.
Vital Research considers the health and safety of its clients and team members as its highest priorities. Consistent with its duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace that is free of recognized hazards, Vital Research has a mandatory vaccination policy for any in-person business interactions. This applies to all employees to protect against infectious diseases that may be mitigated through vaccinations.
All offers of employment with Vital Research are conditioned on completing and passing a background check, participating in mandatory testing requirements (e.g., COVID-19), and using designated PPE when required.
Vital Research is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or national origin.
Come be a part of our dynamic team! For consideration, please submit BOTH a cover letter and resume. Submission without both items will not be considered.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Vital Research