Project Manager, Commercialization
- Posted: over a month ago
Vital Proteins is a dynamic organization consisting of a team of passionate individuals who believe whole-food-based nutrition is essential for overall health, fitness and wellbeing. Our team is comprised of intelligent and innovative talent who work collaboratively to ensure creativity, success, and global growth. At Vital Proteins, our mission is to empower our company, team, customers and consumers to live a full, vibrant life. We seek to hire, develop and support individuals, who continually ask questions and seek out ways to improve strategies and tactics involving our brands, sales, operations, innovation and other go-to market activities.
The Vital Proteins family is looking to welcome a driven & passionate Project Manager, Commercialization to join our team. This position requires experience in project management, stage gate processes, and delivering reporting throughout the organization. This role will be based out of the West Loop office and will report to the Senior Project Manager.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develop detailed execution plans for new consumer product innovation launch including milestones for all cross-functional partners.
- Identify commercialization hurdles and drive resolutions.
- Ensure smooth and consistent communication between internal and external partners.
- Assist in the planning and execution of weekly status and project meetings.
- Communicate project status and milestones to key partners and ensure teams are accountable to complete tasks at hand.
- Monitor project progress, provide resolutions to potential project delays and communicate project status to leadership on a timely basis.
- Support and execute key PMO processes and procedures for new consumer product launches and company initiatives.
- Look for continuous improvement strategies and build upon current processes.
- Lead plant expansion activities such as:
- Insourcing projects (working closely with external partners and stakeholders)
- Plant expansion needs (operational, engineering, manufacturing)
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years’ experience preferred in project and program management or related field of work
- Strong skills in project / program management and PMO tools such as MS Project, Asana, Smartsheet
- Project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience
- Strong interpersonal communication, written and verbal
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage across multiple projects
- PMP certification is preferred
- Prior CPG experience preferred
- Prior Supply Chain / Operations experience is preferred
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal direct supervision and the ability to adhere to aggressive deadlines
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
RECRUITMENT FRAUD NOTICE (vitalproteins.com)
At Vital Proteins, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Vital Proteins