- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a detailed, highly organized and efficient bookkeeping assistant to support the finance team for our fast paced solar and backup power company in beautiful Sebastopol, California. This role is responsible for the day-to-day support of all accounting with a focus on A/P and A/R.
Willing to train right candidate.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with entering Accounts Receivables and Payable transactions into our accounting system.
- Assisting with time tracking system.
- Maintain and update financial spreadsheets, as needed.
- Maintain vendor records, including tax ID information, insurance and 1099's.
- Answer phones and respond to and resolve customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Perform other general accounting and clerical tasks as needed.
- Run errands and make bank deposits, as needed.
- Maintain calendar with important renewal dates.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Quickbooks Online or Quickbooks.
- Experience with processes including A/R, Progress Billing and A/P.
- Accurate and timely data entry skills, attention to detail, confidentiality and thoroughness.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills. Able to effectively manage and prioritize projects or tasks to their timely completion.
- Experience working in a cloud based work environment including CRM/PM systems, Google, phone systems, etc.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written/oral communication and problem solving skills with vendors, customers and co-workers.
- Construction office experience helpful.
- Valid driver's license.
- Competitive wage, dependent on experience. Benefits include PTO holidays and sick leave, mileage reimbursements, technology stipend, professional development assistance, employee discounts, and referral programs.
- Provide all technology and equipment as needed, including company laptop, cell phone, etc.
- Great opportunity for growth and advancement. We believe in nurturing and promoting from within, whenever possible.
- Friendly, down to earth and deeply collaborative work environment in our beautiful offices in central Sebastopol.
- Full Time Position (8am-5pm).
Vital Energy is a family owned, third generation solar, battery and generator installation and service provider located in beautiful Sonoma County. We are a licensed electrical and gas contractor since 1971. Our customer service area spans most of the Bay Area. We are the leading Premier Generac dealer and service provider in the North Bay and we are looking for more amazing people to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Vital Energy