We are seeking a Project Manager with Agile qualifications and experience to become an integral part of our team! You will work with our government customer to support the Agile Center of Excellence (ACOE).
The right individual will understand SAFe methodologies and be able to evaluate and direct PMO team.
- Managing and Supporting current ACOE initiatives, recommending future changes, support reporting
- Work closely with stakeholders to help define, document and implement new policies and guidance
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad-hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Must understand and have experience working in AGILE and SAFe.
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Strong working knowledge of XLS and Access database
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Vital Edge SolutionsWe specialize in systems integration for government and commercial clients looking to maximize their investment in technology and achieve their business goals with a partner that has the knowledge and agility to provide the best vendor-neutral solution.