- Developing and managing a robust sales strategy that will be continuously evolving to support the Vital Care network growth goals.
- Selling infusion and specialty pharmacy services within different Specialty therapies.
- Work with pharmacy owners, pharmacists, account executives, and all staff as needed to understand the unit level economics that will help the territory be successful from a revenue and profitability standpoint.
- Work with Sales Director to set up quarterly goals to achieve and exceed.
- This individual will work closely with our marketing and communications team on a daily/weekly basis to implement the promotion of all sales and training activities.
- Weekly Sales & marketing call participation will be expected.
- One on one calls with the Sales Director, Marketing team, or Director of Sales Training will be regularly scheduled.
- Partnering with Pharma, Biological, and medical sales professionals will be expected in each territory.
- Ability to travel 50% of time to medical office locations in the defined territory.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Infusion knowledge.
- Ability to grow their territory each month, quarter, & year.
- Microsoft Office knowledge and use.
- Playmaker & Playmaker Edge CRM knowledge and usage is a plus.
- Represent the company at local, regional, & national conferences as needed.
- Support other departments with Sales needs.
- Payor knowledge specifically to Med D and Med B plans.
- Assist the leadership team in new markets as needed.
- Assist the Franchisee on territory needs.
- Proactively supports and reports all sales efforts of new sites to the Sales Director, and EVP Sales.
- Uses, creates, & synthesizes data to develop and drive sales results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expected to work with all pharmacy and clinical personnel to ensure a high quality of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding defined market infusion goals with new referral sources to service and grow the existing business.
- Assist Sales Director in developing and executing business plans to grow the infusion therapy through accurate business projections, goals, specific strategies, and pertinent account information.
- Prepare strategic plans/GAP analysis for top prospective and active accounts.
- Experience in the Infusion industry is a benefit.
- Any home health, specialty pharmacy, and pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical sales management or sales position will be highly regarded.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
Vital Care of MeridianBethesda, MD
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.