- Expired: 13 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a well qualified Agronomy location manager, this position is now available for a passionate professional to lead a profitable Agronomy Center. Responsibilities for this position include operations and personnel management. sales, and financial analysis. This individual has a strong operations background, ability to coach and mentor employees, and provide direction and strategic planning at their location. Also have the ability stimulate and develop positive morale and team spirit that leads to high productivity.
• Bachelor or Associate degree in agricultural, grain or business; or three years or more of related work experience
• Demonstrate essential abilities including personnel management, communications, customer focus and decision making
• Basic Agronomy knowledge and skills (insect, weed and disease identification, fertility)
• Financial knowledge including reading and understanding financial statements
• Must have valid driver's license and be able to obtain and maintain all acceptable certifications, licenses and permits
• Ability and willingness to work long hours and be on-call, as business conditions warrant
• Healthcare, Dental and Vision
• Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance
Get fresh Entry Level Agronomist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.