Agronomy Sales Manager
Looking for a well-qualified Agronomy Sales Manager, this position is now available for a passionate professional to lead a profitable Agronomy Center. This position provides training to area Sales Representatives to help them develop value added opportunities for their customers. This position also manages research for developing new markets for proprietary products and basic manufacturer's products.
• Bachelor or Associate degree in agricultural, grain or business; or five years or more of related work experience
• Demonstrate essential abilities including personnel management, communications, customer
focus and decision making
• Basic Agronomy knowledge and skills (insect, weed and disease identification, fertility)
• Must have a CCA (or working toward certification)
• Must have valid driver's license and be able to obtain and maintain all acceptable certifications, licenses and permits
• Ability and willingness to work long hours and be on-call, as business conditions warrant
• Healthcare, Dental and Vision
• Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance
Vital AgricultureRockford, IL
AgricultureView All Vital Agriculture Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.