- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join a team composed of highly professional and hardworking individuals to acquire skills on the job and apply your learning knowledge to future roles. Our company offers extensive training and career development opportunities. As an important part of the sales and promotional marketing team, Entry Level Marketing Assistants are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude to develop relationships to generate new customer accounts through face-to-face promotional interactions.
Below are responsibilities that you will develop in this entry-level role:
- Build client relationships by providing exceptional customer service
- Have a thorough understanding of all clients products and services and be able to educate clients on how our products and services would be beneficial to them
- Acts as a Point of Contact for new and existing customers
- Provide sound business advice and suggestions to clients
- Retain business by identifying and addressing customer issues
- Represent clients' products and services with professionalism and integrity
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of all current promotions
- Work, internship, or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, a bias for action, and willingness to role-up your sleeves
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15-17/hour + weekly bonus
We are currently conducting interviews -- apply today!
Vital AcquisitionsWhy Work Here?
HUGE growth potential, paid training, company outings, bonuses, and paid trips!
Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24-48 hours.
AddressMenomonee Falls, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Vital Acquisitions