The Retail Sales Specialist will visit key accounts in their assigned territory and work with local distributors and distributor sales reps to increase visibility, availability, and overall presence of our brands inside assigned territories. The position requires a self- motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person.
Reporting to the Market Manager this role is based out of the Washington, D.C. area. The employer of record for this position will be Atrium Services Inc.
- Achieve explosive revenue growth in assigned retail accounts
- Physically build out both small and large displays using cases of product ranging from 10-35 pounds
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory
- Develop plans within territory to execute programming given from Vita Coco
- Sell our brand to retailers in coordination with local distributors and brokers
- Call on key decision makers bi-monthly basis to optimize in store availability
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution
- Proper shelf management positions for cold and ambient
- Permanent and paper POS placements and display merchandising
Skills, Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Professional Experience:
- Innovative and creative in approaching accounts and expanding the business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors and consumers
- Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have regular use of vehicle and valid driver’s license to drive from store to store making many stops each day
- Technical Skills Required: Proficient MS Office Suite skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Hourly Rate: $17
32 hours weekly for 15 weeks
Vita Coco, the leading coconut water brand, launched in 2004 when two friends, Michael Kirban and Ira Liran learned about the tropical elixir after a chance encounter at a New York City bar. Not only did their discovery bring coconut water into the mainstream beverage aisle, it rebranded coconut water as a premium lifestyle drink and helped propel the trend of natural-functional beverages. Fast forward 15 years, and Vita Coco is available in 30 countries and has expanded coconut water into new occasions with innovations like Vita Coco Sparkling, Pressed, Coconut Milk, and Coconut Oil.
In 2018, All Market Inc., the parent company created by Michael and Ira, expanded into a true portfolio company, making it one of the largest independent and privately-owned beverage companies in the world. With the acquisition of RUNA, a clean energy drink, and the creation of Ever & Ever, an environmentally-minded, sustainably-packaged water category, the company is changing the ready-to-drink beverage landscape by offering its consumers better-for-you, yet convenient, options. Despite massive growth and success, AMI maintains the same entrepreneurial spirit on which it was founded, with a can-do culture that’s just beginning to tap the potential of the better-for-you beverage space.
Vita Coco is headquartered in New York City with international offices in Singapore and London.
Powered by JazzHR