Vita Chiropractic Mission, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you craving to be a part of a team that pushes you to grow both personally and professionally?
Are you searching for a way to engage with your community at a higher level?
Do you want to show up at work everyday knowing the work you do is changing the world for the better?
If you answer YES to these questions, then you may be the right fit!
We are a team that loves to serve and impact lives. We are looking for a passionate individual that wants to bring his/her gifts to our team.
A growing chiropractic office on the border of KS and MO, we are a dynamic team of professionals that are on a mission to serve our community, and we are looking for more rock stars to join our team.
A rock star is someone who is positive, hardworking, reliable, has the ability to think on their feet and work under stress, can prioritize what needs to be done, a team player, and is COMMITTED to being better than who they were yesterday!
If that is you, please apply!
Here are the requirements:
- Must be outgoing and willing to communicate with our practice members daily
- Must like kids
- Will be required to learn/memorize scripts to properly communicate and for other education purposes
- Must be willing to have sensitive conversations surrounding someone's health or finances
- Must be 18+ or older
- Must have own form of transportation to and from work
- Must have basic knowledge and be comfortable with computers and technology
- Must be willing to work two weekends per month
- Be willing to serve not only in the office, but also outside the office
- Must be flexible with hours (see our office hours - not a typical 9-5)
- Will be required to travel 2 times a year for training and team bonding
This position averages approximately 33-34 hours per week. Once you become fully trained there are opportunities for more hours than stated.
To be fully considered:
If you believe you have the skills to be successful as our newest team member please submit:
- A cover letter detailing specifically why you are the ideal candidate for this position
- Your resume
Vita ChiropracticWhy Work Here?
We are looking for someone to join the team that has a heart to serve others and personally develop themselves!
5620 Antioch Road MerriamMission, KS
HealthcareView all jobs at Vita Chiropractic