- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are expanding and looking to add a Shipping/Receiving Coordinator to our team! This is a 2nd shift job that goes from 3pm - 11pm.
Shipping/Receiving Coordinator keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment in accordance with quality and production standards.
- Schedules and coordinates inbound and outbound appointments with vendors and supply chain.
- Directs carrier drivers upon reporting to Shipping and Receiving office.
- Coordinates the movement and location of all incoming components and raw materials.
- Coordinates inventory receiving activities including all label receiving.
- Oversees and assists with the transferring of finished goods to the supply chain network.
- Assists with the return to stock of raw components.
- Files copies of orders received, shipments and post orders on records.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Assists with forklift operations as needed.
- Responsible for resolving any discrepancies between shippers’ packing list and quantities received before being entered into warehouse management system.
- Prepares all documents and physical assignments necessary for shift to perform efficiently and productively on a daily basis.
- Notifies logistics team of equipment shortages or other related issues.
- Completes bill of lading, packing list, seal assignment, and bar code assignments for each order.
- Cross trains and assists with back up clerks when necessary.
- Complies with SOPs, GMPs, safety rules and regulations, and departmental procedures.
- Provides leadership to enhance performance of department and take charge in the absence of the supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 - 4 years in a warehouse environment or in a similar role, preferably with paperwork administration experience.
- 2 years of operating a forklift in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Proven experience with high volume transactions and meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with changing dynamics
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organization and time management skills
You should be proficient in:
- Scheduling Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Visual Pak