Customer Service Representative (on-site)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Visual Lighting Technologies, part of the Delta Light Group, is seeking an ambitious Customer Service Representative (on-site) to provide excellent and quality service to our clients in a fast paced environment. The Customer Service Representative receives and processes incoming orders for products and services. Duties include informing customers of Shipping Dates, Process Order Acknowledgments, and handling general customer inquiries.
- Provide prompt, efficient, error free processing of incoming orders from clients, Inside Quotations Team, Outside Sales staff and Management.
- Provide Customer Service assistance in areas of; order status, expediting, critical orders, change requests, delivery requirements and other areas.
- Process customer orders in an accurate and timely manner. Communicate the status of orders to customers throughout the entire order fulfillment process.
- Process orders for samples and warranty replacements.
- Communicate with the entire team in order to resolve customer issues.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in customer service.
- Easily adapts to changing works environment, changing priorities and ability to maintain a high level of flexibility.
- Take initiative and have sense of urgency.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to multi-task and keep on top of multiple projects.
- Excellent organization and time management skill.
- Strong skills in Excel and MS Office Suite.
- Experience using SAP or similar ERP system desirable.
Please note: This position is not partially or fully remote.
Visual Lighting Technologies
AddressCedar Park, TX
Get fresh Group Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.