Help Desk and System Administration Services - Vancouver, Washington -Long Term Contract - Immediat
Visual Consultants Inc Vancouver, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Job Title : Help Desk and System Administration Services
- Location : Vancouver, Washington
- Job Type : Long Term Contract
- Direct Client Need : Immediate Interview Immediate hire !!
Scope of Work :
Client has recently experienced unforeseen turnover within its IT team. The usual eight (8) person team currently only has three (3) members, including the Director of Information Technology. This turnover has left a gap in the agency's ability to efficiently manage day-to day technology operational needs and to assist with the ongoing technology needs of active agency projects.
Job Details :
Help Desk and System Administration Services
Client is looking for one (1), or two (2), on-site resources to assist with work related to Help Desk Support and Systems Administration. It is anticipated that the resources will be available for eight (8) hours per day (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) and will be primarily located at C-TRAN's 51st Circle location, with the occasional need to visit the other locations referenced above as needed. The anticipated work will not include programming, or database administration beyond a basic level.
The below tasks represent the majority of the anticipated work to be completed, but is not necessarily a comprehensive list.
- Assist the agency's internal customers by providing the following: support of Windows 10 Workstations, workstations cloning, moving workstations for end users, assist IT Specialist, assist Network Administrator, assist Systems Administrator, assist Infrastructure Administrator, purchase hardware and software, update documentation, review logs and alerts, manage ticket system.
- Configure users/objects/permissions in Active Directory, configure O365 accounts, end users workstations support, agency systems support of enterprise content management, directory permissions, support of Windows 10 Workstations, support of Windows servers, assist with workstations cloning, assist with moving workstations for end users, assist IT Specialist, assist Network Administrator, assist Systems Administrator, assist Infrastructure Administrator, purchase hardware and software, update documentation, review logs and alerts.
- Working knowledge of basic level SQL administration such as database backups and modification of database connections as needed.
- Assist with Dispatch Move from 65th Avenue location to 51st Circle.
- Work with project team and vendors as needed to configure new Dispatch site to accept existing dispatch stations from the old/current site. This involves preparation of new 51st Circle location, and then the planning and moving of five (5) dispatch workstations from site to site and integrating them with third party systems as needed to fully place into production. This involves working with a handful of different vendors and IT staff as needed to accomplish. Page 10
- Assist with Camera Deployments: o Work with IT staff and vendors as needed for a variety of camera deployments on different properties.
- Assist with 18th Facilities Building IT Infrastructure Design/Buildout:
- Work with IT Staff and vendors as needed to accomplish buildout and attach to agency production network.
- Assist with INIT Fleet car tracking:
- Work with IT Team and vendor to plan and install a solution to track nonrevenue vehicles on maps.
- Assist with Mill Plain BRT:
- Work with the IT Team and the agency PM to address the I.T. components of this project
Visual Consultants Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Visual Consultants Inc