Training Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VATC is recognized as a "Go-To" player for supporting digital-age mission readiness solutions and developing specialized mission systems across the entire U.S. Special Operations Community. We have a unique combination of joint training experience, innovative engineering talent, and intelligence expertise to pioneer the development of the most advanced training environments available anywhere in the world. VATC's proven performance, leading subject-matter expertise, and innovative technological solutions improve mission readiness and enhance performance to the modern military's growing challenges.
Job Title: Training Support Specialist
Security Clearance: SECRET Clearance, which requires US Citizenship
Provide relevant and realistic program management experience for successful accomplishment of the training support services for the 3-353rd Regiment Battalion at Fort Polk, Louisiana. The 3-353rd conducts realistic, collective training experience for security force assistance teams, security force assistance force packages, and FORSCOM designated units conducting or supporting regionally aligned security cooperation or security force assistance missions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide training audience with a wide variety of response based upon training objectives drawn on prior operational experiences to understand the exercise scenario.
- Conduct leader engagements with training audience covering topics associated with the military operations process across the Army Warfighting Functions.
- Provide feedback on training audience's effectiveness in advising Foreign Security Force (FSF).
- Assist in control and supervision of role players.
- Assist in gathering, analyzing, and evaluating data to provide reports for customer evaluation.
- Must have a general understanding of the military operations process across various echelons of command.
- Must have experience with intergovernmental and embassy operations.
- Must have written and oral proficiency in a language (other than English) to provide training audience with an immersive environment throughout the exercise.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language to effectively carry out all contract requirements. Must have a command of both the written and spoken English language to effectively communicate in person or via electronic devices (telephone or email) with co-workers, customers, and the general public.
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, LLC offers its employees a very competitive benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer.
VATC, LLC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Visual Awareness Technologies & Consulting
AddressFort Polk, LA
EducationView all jobs at Visual Awareness Technologies & Consulting