Quality Control Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VATC is recognized as a "Go-To" player for supporting digital-age mission readiness solutions and developing specialized mission systems across the entire U.S. Special Operations Community. We have a unique combination of joint training experience, innovative engineering talent, and intelligence expertise to pioneer the development of the most advanced training environments available anywhere in the world. VATC's proven performance, leading subject-matter expertise, and innovative technological solutions improve mission readiness and enhance performance to the modern military's growing challenges.
Title: Quality Control Lead
Location: Fort Polk, LA
PURPOSE: Support 3-353rd Regiment Battalion on Fort Polk, LA Security and FORSCOM designated units by providing Security Force Assistance and Security Cooperation Training Support.
DUTIES: The successful candidate's job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Implementation of approved Quality Control Plan and systematically monitor daily operations of key and essential functions for providing quality service to the Government
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled inspections and make recommendations to improve the QC Plan
- Develop and manage Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop and implement procedures to identify, prevent, and address nonconformance
- Must possess at least two (2) years of military or civilian supervisory experience commensurate with management of all aspects of QC including familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 processes
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write in English and communicate effectively with personnel
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- No Clearance Required
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, LLC offers its employees a very competitive benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer.
VATC, LLC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Visual Awareness Technologies & Consulting
AddressFort Polk, LA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Visual Awareness Technologies & Consulting