Cultural Role Player
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VATC is recognized as a "Go-To" player for supporting digital-age mission readiness solutions and developing specialized mission systems across the entire U.S. Special Operations Community. We have a unique combination of joint training experience, innovative engineering talent, and intelligence expertise to pioneer the development of the most advanced training environments available anywhere in the world. VATC's proven performance, leading subject-matter expertise, and innovative technological solutions improve mission readiness and enhance performance to the modern military's growing challenges.
Title: Cultural Role Player
Location: Fort Polk, LA
PURPOSE: Support 3-353rd Regiment Battalion on Fort Polk, LA Security and FORSCOM designated units by providing Security Force Assistance and Security Cooperation Training Support.
DUTIES: The successful candidate's job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Provide exercise support to deliver a realistic and immersive cultural training experience
- Understand the exercise scenario
- Conduct leader engagements with training audience
- Provide feedback to the training audience
- Must possess cultural experience in target country or region
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write in English and target language at the Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) level 3 or equivalent
- The target languages are Byelorussian, Czech, German, French, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Ukrainian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Italian, Macedonian, Moldavian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Estonian, Greek, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Danish, Dutch, Farsi, Finnish, Georgian, Hebrew, Norwegian, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Yiddish, Amharic, Gujarati, Hindi, Hmong, Japanese, Korean, Lao, Pashto, Punjab, Somali, Thai, Tigrani, Urdu, and Vietnamese
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Should have general understanding of military operations
- No Clearance Required
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, LLC offers its employees a very competitive benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer.
VATC, LLC is an EEO/Affirmative action employer and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.