The Digital Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for managing online marketing programs and website projects for select clients. Responsibilities include the coordination of search engine marketing programs and website development between the client and the production team to ensure client goals and objectives are achieved. The Digital Marketing Account Manager role is for someone looking to focus and develop themselves in to a strong account management/client relationship role with an emphasis on internet marketing. Agency experience is required.
- Assist with client relationships, setting expectations, communicating to the client
- Assist the team to develop clear strategic solutions for our clients
- Coordinate with clients on execution of marketing programs and web content management
- Track and report on SEO campaign results, data analysis
- Web project management
- Client retention and business development
- Monitor industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Develop and maintain project plans to update clients on status of programs
This person will work hands on with clients for all digital marketing initiatives, investigate search trends, website analysis and reporting, and partner with other internal teams to ensure the delivery of superior results.