To be a Staff Assistant/Receptionist for Vista Points Inc, Special Needs Trusts & Resource Center.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and will be able to work with little or no supervision.
This person must be exceedingly well organized and professional, able to multi-task, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining professional, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
High level of written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are equally important.
Skills/Qualifications and Guidelines:
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, QuickBooks and Excel. Ability and proactive attitude to learn computer programs.
· Work closely with staff to coordinate and carry out special projects related to professionals, clients, and potential clients.
· Assist staff with preparation of presentation materials and items needed for events. Assist Executive Director with special projects.
· Ability to handle confidential information with extreme professionalism.
· Capable of and willingness to following directions.
· Punctual. Arrive to work on time.
· Associates degree preferred.
· Answer phone
· Open mail and process mail
· Communicate with on-site visitors
· Communicate with professionals, families, and beneficiaries
· Prepare distributions requests
· Prepare various documents
· Scan documents
· File documents in computer system and regular files
· Process bank statements
· Special projects – preparation of mailings
· Business attire in office. Friday attire – business casual.
· No personal use of computers during office hours.
· No personal cell phone use during office hours.
· Non-smoker – no tobacco product or vapor cigarettes.
· Background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle report will be conducted.