JOIN THE FAST-PACED OPERATIONS TEAM AT VCC!
If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced, collaborative team all working together for the same mission - choosing health - we want to hear from you!
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Under general direction, perform a variety of administrative, general office duties, special projects and assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain office calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings
- Collect and compile operational Dashboard reports and Site Report Cards
- Run reports and obtain data from the EMR system
- Work closely with Data Analyst to ensure data collected is accurate
- Research and compile business-related information for special projects
- Conduct Monthly Telephone Access Audits for all sites
- Record the Minutes of the Operations Meetings and distribute as needed
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- File, retrieve and manage organizational documents, records and reports
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for Operations, Committee and other meetings
- Participate in the hiring process by reviewing resumes for new hires as needed
- Provide training and orientation to new hires or volunteers that have been assigned to the Operations team
- Coordinate and maintain various monthly web calendars
- Process orders and distribute office supplies, including ink stamp requests and business card orders
- Provide lunch and vacation coverage as needed
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information and communication
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature review, in-service meetings and workshops
- Support the vision, mission and goals, and demonstrate a commitment to the values of the organization
- Perform other duties as directed
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum four years' administrative/general office experience
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Typing/data entry proficiency minimum 50 wpm
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of correct English grammar, spelling and punctuation
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Software Powered by iCIMS