This is a full-time salaried position that works with students within a classroom setting ages 3-21. The Behavior Technician conducts and runs lessons, programming, and treatment plans with the students on our 12-acre campus in Hershey, with no travel required throughout the school day.
- Monday through Friday schedule (7:30a - 3:30p)
- 15 days of Paid Time Off, 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Fridays Off over the summer
- 5 weeks throughout the year in which this position receives their full 40 hour/week salary, but is only required to work 15 hours each week
- Tuition Assistance available
- 18% cell phone discount
- Paid snow and inclement weather closures and delays
Opportunities for career advancement available, retirement participation, and full medical package eligibility including Highmark Blue Shield PPO insurance plans starting at just $10 per pay.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, sex or non-relevant handicap in activities, programs or employment practices.