We are looking for an HVAC Service Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Perform skilled technical work in the maintenance, repair, replacement, and installation of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, controls and distribution systems.
- Install troubleshoot, and repair heating, air conditioning and refrigeration units, including chillers, boilers, and heat pumps.
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems to determine cause of malfunction.
- Performs schedule maintenance inspections, and adjust, clean and calibrate various systems to assure proper system operations.
- Follow directions as given, on paperwork, calls, or texts.
- Adhere to all safety regulations.
- Attend require meetings and mandatory training classes.
- Maintain professional and ethical standards for communication with customers and fellow coworkers.
- Complete records and reports to describe actions taken, procedures, and recommended solutions.
- Complete service tickets and inspection checklist as required my company and customer.
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related commercial HVAC Service Technician experience including specific experience in the following areas:
- Roof Top Units
- De-Humidification Systems
- Walk In Coolers
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate technically and cordially with customers and coworkers.
- Possession of Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Possession of EPA Universal License.
- Be able to communicate in English via verbal and written communications.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and follow directions thoroughly.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements for position.
- Be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Position requires significant amounts of sitting, standing, walking, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, pushing, and pulling.
Position requires significant amounts of sitting, standing, walking, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, pushing, and pulling.
Must be in possession of own tools. Tools required but not limited to:
- Steel Toe Boots
- Hard Hat
- Safety Vest/ Glasses
- Cordless Drill/ Drill Bits
- Condenser Fan Motor Puller
- Various Small Hand Tools
- Pipe Wrenches
- Screwdrivers with insulated handles
- Tape measure
- Volt meter
- Wrench set
- Leak detector
- Vacuum Pump
- Weld Torch Set
This statement is intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Vista Air ServicesVista Air Services, Inc. specializes in industrial/commercial HVAC installation, service and repair. We are currently looking for an HVAC Service Technician.